Thursday, June 20

Episode Eleven: Jakaro Helps A Friend

The night started like every other night. ICU was deathgating and messing around with peeps when the victim of today's story, Sampson, comes in. We mess with him for a while and then I tell everybody that I am gating them back to Moonglow. Of course, this is where everyone ends up:
All of my lovely ICU peeps end up recalling out, but Sampson, who had just been rezzed, was stuck and could not leave with everybody else. So, us being the nice individuals that we were, we left him there.

15 minutes later, we are bored and are trying to think of more fun things to do.

 
Lo and behold, he was!
So we run off and leave him again. I incognito and return to mess with him some more, but right as he sees me, he disappears. I guessed that he had used the stuck option to head to Britain, so I race over there to see if I'm right and.......... I am!
"Bowman", being such a good samaritan, offers to help Sampson out.



Twice in a row! I found him later at Moonglow bank, telling the story to his friends. Another day of mischief complete!


3 comments:

  1. Dude youre making me laught lot out! lol thats awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jakaro. I played with you on OSI, Atlantic server. Day or two ago I hopped on UO Forever and today I noticed you spamming it up at brit bank afk.

    Really glad to see a friendly face around here.

    I make an appearance in episode 15 from your Atlantic archive. I am in the process of making a thief and would love to hook up with you to spread some grief.

    My ICQ is 214475123

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!