Wednesday, May 29

Episode Four: Jakaro Makes More Friends!

Ah, another glorious day in Despise. Jakaro noticed two players fighting titans, so he decided to help them out by taking all of the titan's gold and carrying it for them. Apparently, this was not the way to make friends.




 After a while, the players get frustrated by Jakaro's antics.


 He tells his friend to join in as well.



After their attempt to scare me off by threatening to call a GM failed, they decided to ignore me instead. It didn't work. Eventually they gave up and left. Daw.... nobody wants to be Jakaro's friend.

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe no one has left comments for you yet Jak. You pull the best pranks. I am literally laughing my ass off going over your prank journals! I sure will be a frequent visitor of this site. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha, where are we going next team? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!